10 Feb International Planned Parenthood Federation Exposed: A Seven-Part Webinar Series
This seven-part webinar series on International Planned Parenthood Federation will provide extensive documentation on the harmful activities, publications, and agendas of this organization that has affiliates in over 170 countries. The webinars cover:
- IPPF’s controversial origins and history,
- IPPF’s SRHR sexual rights/abortion rights agenda,
- IPPF’s structure, global reach, goals, finances and funders.
- IPPF’s radical worldwide comprehensive sexuality education agenda
- IPPF’s infiltration of the UN
- IPPF’s sexual agenda for children in Africa
- IPPF’s transgender and child sexualization agenda in the U.S.
- IPPF’s global youth activism and radicalization agenda
- 10 things you can do to help stop IPPF
Recording: Part I – The Greatest Threat to Families and Children Worldwide
Recording: Part II – Harmful Activities at the United Nations
Recording: Part III – Aborting & Sexualizing Africa’s Children
Recording: Part IV – Aborting & Sexualizing Children in the U.S.
Recording: Part V – Working With Their U.S. Partners to Destroy the Rising Generation
Recording: Part VI – IPPF’s Global Youth Activism and Radicalization Agenda
Recording: Part VII – A Strategic Plan to Stop Planned Parenthood: 10 Things Everyone Can Do.